07 April 2011

30 Day Movie Challenge - Day 8: Favorite thriller

Bom, pra essa categoria eu tinha várias opções: Oldboy, Das Leben der Anderen, Se7en... mas esse filme foi lançado a pouco tempo e já entrou na minha lista de favoritos. Já ví 3 vezes, e pretendo ver mais 100.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Black Swan was a beautiful display of visual mystery and sadness along with costumes that were magical as the black swan makes her final appearance. The sadness in this film was watching a perfectionist unravel which is probably not that uncommon in a high strung world where only the best can be at the top. In Ballet, being second place is really useless if your dream is to be a prima ballerina as was this young performer. As we watch her mind unravel and we are able to see in visual displays the actual mental meltdown, we are given a rare glimpse that few films have given. That is what made this film such a remarkable accomplishment for my senses. I would suspect that there are other films out there waiting to be watched that I have not found yet, as I adore film. It’s just hard to find the films sometimes especially when they are older. A friend that works at Dish Network with me was talking about Blockbuster and all the changes that are in the works since Dish bought the company. Kiosks, no more late fees or due dates, movies by mail and other stuff like that. I was delighted as I am sure many are, being that some of the older classics are just difficult to obtain. New customers can even get three months free, for me the big plus was having access to all the great films that I thought had passed into legend. http://bit.ly/jP1NIT